Sporting traditional elements including roll arms with nailhead trim, this loveseat gives here-and-now relevance to a classic style. The lovely pewter shade of the textured chenille upholstery brings a relaxed sensibility. Mix in contrasting tapered legs for a striking look you're sure to love for years to come.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- Black nickel-tone nailhead trim
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Decorative pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Polyester chenille upholstery
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||67''W x 38''D x 40''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.