Casual and contemporary, this ottoman suits those with a keen eye for everyday luxury. Its combination leather and faux leather upholstery is filled with depth and dimension, incorporating an inviting sense of masculine character. With tufting details and a linear silhouette solidifying its chill vibe, all that's left to do is kick back and relax.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Firmly cushioned
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Genuine leather typically covers the cushion top; skillfully matched faux leather covers the remaining areas
- Lightly buffed and embossed for a more natural look
- Due to its natural origin, real leather can show individual characteristics such as healed scars, growth marks, grain variation and shade variation
- Natural variations make each hide unique and do not detract from the wearing qualities of leather
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||34''W x 24''D x 17''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.