Merging traditional motifs with a modern hue, this sofa sleeper ties your transitional seating area together. Classic roll arms decorated with nailhead trim bookend the comfortable cushions for a bit of extra flair. It's approachable, yet luxurious. With this well-dressed sofa, everyday relaxation gets a distinctive upgrade.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Accent pillows included; pillows with feather-fiber blend
- Genuine leather typically covers inside areas such as the back, seat and arm cushions; skillfully matched faux leather covers the remaining areas
- Top-grain leather simulating a wax oil pullup with crackle effect
- Lightly buffed and embossed with clear protective finish to prevent scratches
- Due to its natural origin, real leather can show individual characteristics such as healed scars, growth marks, grain variation and shade variation
- Natural variations make each hide unique and do not detract from the wearing qualities of leather
- Decorative turn leg
- Included bi-fold queen memory foam mattress sits atop a supportive steel frame
- Memory foam provides better airflow for a cooler night's sleep
- Memory foam encased in damask ticking
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Queen Sofa Sleeper
||Queen Sofa Sleeper
|Item Color Key
||Carianna Queen Sofa Sleeper
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||101''W x 40''D x 40''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
|Upholstery Sleeper Size
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.