Inspired by luxury automotive interiors, this power recliner is just where you want to be when it's time to downshift for the day. Loaded with comfort and streamlined for high style, this decidedly modern power recliner in fashion-forward faux leather cradles you from head to toe. The one-touch power control puts comfort-and convenience-at your fingertips with features including an Easy View™ adjustable headrest, power lumbar support and zero draw USB plug-in for energy efficiency. And how's this for a nice surprise: hidden cup holders (with magnetic locking system) to maximize the minimalism of this sleek recliner.
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions, Easy View™ adjustable headrest, power lumbar support and zero-draw USB plug-in
- Zero-draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use
- Faux leather upholstery
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Hidden cup holders with magnetic locking
- Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||PWR Recliner/ADJ Headrest
|Item Color Key
||Rowlett Power Recliner
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
||Motion Recliners - Free Standing
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||38''W x 39''D x 40''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.