Prepare to be moved, because this power recliner is not only fashionable and functional but also a whole lot of fun. With its warm and neutral tones and soft, plush microsuede upholstery, this highly contemporary piece suits your relaxed style. An adjustable headrest, extended ottoman and zero-gravity mechanism are yours at the touch of a button. Given the modern features, scoop seating and ample back pillow support, you'll find it all too easy to get lost in comfort.
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions, Easy View™ adjustable headrest and zero-draw USB port
- Zero-draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use
- Zero-gravity mechanism (raises the ottoman to improve circulation)
- Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Faux nubuck leather upholstery
- Zero wall recliner design requires minimal space between wall and chair back
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
||PWR Recliner/ADJ Headrest
|Item Color Key
||Next-Gen Gaucho Power Recliner
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||43''W x 39''D x 39''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.