This power recliner might look crisp, clean and lean, but it's packed with technologically advanced features that truly elevate the art of relaxation. Its zero-gravity mechanism lifts the ottoman four inches higher than traditional recliners (23" off the floor) for better blood flow from your legs to your heart. With the touch of a button, let the stress of the day float away care of an air massage system (with three pampering settings)-or get warm and toasty thanks to a heated seat element. While ultra streamlined, this designer recliner doesn't cut corners when it comes to quality. The seating area and armrests are upholstered in genuine leather for incomparable comfort-where it counts. Crosshatch stitching adds fashion-forward flair.
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions, Easy View™ adjustable headrest and zero-draw USB plug-in
- Zero-draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use
- Air massage system includes 3 settings: steady, pulse and wave (with automatic 20-minute shutoff feature)
- Heat in the seat element (with automatic 30-minute shutoff feature)
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Zero-gravity mechanism (raises the ottoman to 23" off the floor for improved blood flow)
- Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort
- Leather interior upholstery; vinyl/polyester exterior upholstery
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Zero Wall Recliner w/PWR HDRST
|Item Color Key
||Galahad Power Recliner
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
||Motion Recliners - Free Standing
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||38''W x 38''D x 42''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.