Load up on comfort in a cool, clean-lined and contemporary way with this zero wall recliner with power headrest in neutral gray. Rest assured, the leather match upholstery is enriched with a pebble grain effect for authentic appeal and enhanced with jumbo stitching for dramatic contrast. It features a one-touch power control with adjustable positions and includes an Easy View™ adjustable headrest that allows a primo view of the TV even when you're reclined. The extended ottoman provides extra length for leg comfort. A zero-draw USB plug-in at your fingertips lets you charge up as you chill out.
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions, Easy View™ adjustable headrest and zero-draw USB plug-in
- Zero-draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Leather match upholstery
- Due to its natural origin, real leather can show individual characteristics such as healed scars, growth marks, grain variation and shade variation
- Natural variations make each hide unique and do not detract from the wearing qualities of leather
- Zero wall design requires minimal space between wall and chair back
- Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
||Zero Wall Recliner w/PWR HDRST
|Item Color Key
||Dunleith Power Recliner
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||51''W x 41''D x 43''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.