Recline in the modern luxury and convenience of this power recliner with high back and Easy View™ power adjustable headrest. With the touch of a button, you can easily position the recliner and its headrest for maximum comfort. Plus, with the convenient USB charging port, you can keep your electronics charged without having to get up. The feel of heavy weight leather surrounds you with the seat cushion, interior back cushion and armrest, while faux leather is on the back and sides for affordability. Bring a luxurious look full of details, such as nailhead trim and rolled armrests, to your living area-what a treat packed with comfort to be enjoyed for years to come.
- One-touch power control recliner with adjustable positions
- Includes USB charging port in the power control
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Easy View™ power adjustable headrest
- Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort
- 100% genuine top-grain leather throughout the seating area and armrests
- High quality leather substitute covers remaining areas
- Nailhead trim
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||PWR Recliner/ADJ Headrest
|Item Color Key
||Buncrana Power Recliner
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||42''W x 39''D x 41''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.