Level up your gaming experience and make movie nights to remember. This TV stand with electric fireplace extends your entertainment beyond the screen. Its built-in fireplace brings the heat, synchronizing with LED backlighting on the shelves. And you can customize the vibe with three trendy color options: blue, white and red. Modern function. Captivating, cool style. With this TV stand, revamp your home's recreational hub like never before.
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard/plywood) and decorative laminate for the right balance of affordability and durability
- Matte black finish with subtle replicated wood grain
- Decorative laminate replicates natural or man-made material surfaces with consistent color, pattern and texture
- 4 glass shelves
- Fireplace insert and shelves feature color and brightness controlled LED lighting
- 3 color settings for synchronized LED lights: blue, red and white
- Remote control with LED display
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Minor assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
||60" TV Stand with Electric Fireplace
||TV Stand with Fireplace
|Item Color Key
||Cayberry 60" TV Stand with Electric Fireplace
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
||Console TV Stands
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||60''W x 16''D x 25''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Cabinets / Consoles
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.