The open design of this stylish TV stand with electric fireplace will give a modern edge to any room. The clean design gives this unit a sleek touch. This TV stand accommodates most flat screen TVs up to 65" or up to 90 lbs. The open shelves hold A/V components, gaming consoles, accessories, books and decorative items that will improve the décor of your living space. The electric fireplace provides supplemental zone heating for rooms up to 400 square feet. The flame effects can be used with or without heat for year-round ambiance. All hardware is included and it assembles easily for simple set-up and quick enjoyment. Tip restraint hardware included to help prevent accidents and damage to the TV stand.
- Accommodates most flat screen TVs up to 65" and up to 90 lbs.
- Convenient storage space for gaming systems, cable box, and other AV components
- An integrated CMS® Cable Management System hides and manages unsightly wires and cables
- Simple, hassle-free assembly with just a Phillips head screwdriver. Includes an owner's manual and easy-to-follow instructions for installation.
- 4,600 BTU heater provides supplemental zone heating for up to 400 square feet
- Flame effect can be operated with or without heat, providing the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long
- Choose between contemporary fire glass media or a realistic log set and ember bed (both options included)
- Long lasting, energy-saving LED technology
- 4,600 BTU fireplace heats rooms up to 400 ft
- Assembly required - easy to follow instructions included
- Supports flat screen TVs up to 65" in size
|Product Width (in)
|Product Depth (in)
|Product Height (in)
|Product Weight (lb)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.