Update any room with this TV stand that accommodates most flat screen TVs up 55" and up to 45 lbs. The black finish and Gun Metal hardware will add a sophisticated contemporary touch to your living space. Open media shelf and side cabinets hold gaming consoles, cable boxes and media components and feature wood X mullions on two glass-front doors. The side cabinets include adjustable wood shelves for customizable storage and for displaying decorative items. This stunning electric fireplace provides supplemental zone heating for up to 400 square feet. You can activate the flame effects with or without heat to enjoy a gentle rolling fire all year long. Choose between included contemporary fire glass media or a realistic log set and ember bed to showcase the beautiful flames.
- Accommodates most flat screen TVs up to 55" and up to 45 lbs.
- Classical contemporary design with black finish, Gun Metal hardware and wood X mullions on glass-front doors
- Open center media shelf and two side cabinets with one adjustable wood shelf each
- Simple, hassle-free assembly with just a Phillips head screwdriver. Includes an owner's manual and easy-to-follow instructions for installation.
- 4,600 BTU heater provides supplemental zone heating for up to 400 square feet
- Flame effect can be operated with or without heat, providing the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long
- Choose between contemporary fire glass media or a realistic log set and ember bed (both options included)
- Long lasting, energy-saving LED technology
- 4,600 BTU fireplace heats rooms up to 400 ft
- Assembly required - easy to follow instructions included
- Supports flat screen TVs up to 55" in size
|Product Width (in)
|Product Depth (in)
|Product Height (in)
|Product Weight (lb)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.