Host movie or game night in front of this open architecture Irondale TV stand with an electric fireplace, featuring a mixed wood and metal design. The Autumn Driftwood finish and metal pipe legs will add eye-catching aesthetic to your living space. The large open shelves are perfect for storing all entertainment accessories, AV components and decorative items for display. This TV stand accommodates most flat screen TVs up to 65" and up to 90 lbs. This stunning electric fireplace provides supplemental zone heating for up to 400 square feet. You can activate the flame effects with or without heat to enjoy a gentle rolling fire all year long. Choose between included contemporary fire glass media or a realistic log set and ember bed to showcase the beautiful flames. The 18" ClassicFlame slim line insert ships as a set with this TV stand as a small parcel.
- Accommodates most flat screen TVs up to 65" and up to 90 lbs.
- Industrial inspired, open architecture design with mixed wood and metal construction
- Autumn Driftwood finished body with gray metal pipe legs
- Open compartments offer a perfect solution for media components and display items
- Easy-to-assemble, includes an owner's manual and easy-to-follow instructions
- 4,600 BTU heater provides supplemental zone heating for up to 400 square feet
- Flame effect can be operated with or without heat, providing the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long
- Tempered glass-front display with 2 media types included - translucent fire glass and a realistic log set and ember bed
- 4,600 BTU fireplace heats rooms up to 400 ft
- Assembly required - easy to follow instructions included
- Supports flat screen TVs up to 65" in size
|Product Width (in)
|Product Depth (in)
|Product Height (in)
|Product Weight (lb)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.