For a piece with obvious charm and grandeur, rely on this TV stand with an electric fireplace to steal the show. A stately Cool Gray finish with Brushed Nickel hardware and tapered feet make this classical contemporary piece perfect for creating an upscale look. The spacious side cabinets with adjustable shelves provide storage for media components and entertainment accessories. Exquisite gray mullions and T-bar handles adorn the wood-framed, tempered glass cabinet doors. This TV stand accommodates most flat screen TVs up to 60" and up to 75 lbs. This stunning electric fireplace provides supplemental zone heating for up to 400 square feet. You can activate the flame effects with or without heat to enjoy a gentle rolling fire all year long. Choose between included contemporary fire glass media or a realistic log set and ember bed to showcase the beautiful flames.
- Accommodates most flat screen TVs up to 60" and up to 75 lbs.
- Classical contemporary design with Gray finish, Brushed Nickel hardware, tapered feet and glass-front cabinet doors with decorative mullions
- Two side cabinets with one adjustable wood shelf each
- Simple, hassle-free assembly with just a Phillips head screwdriver. Includes an owner's manual and easy-to-follow instructions for installation.
- 4,600 BTU heater provides supplemental zone heating for up to 400 square feet
- Flame effect can be operated with or without heat, providing the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long
- Choose between contemporary fire glass media or a realistic log set and ember bed (both options included)
- Long lasting, energy-saving LED technology
- 4,600 BTU fireplace heats rooms up to 400 ft
- Assembly required - easy to follow instructions included
- Supports flat screen TVs up to 60" in size
|Product Width (in)
|Product Depth (in)
|Product Height (in)
|Product Weight (lb)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.