The Cantilever TV stand combines contemporary design with modern convenience. The multifunction TV stand with integrated wire management provides the perfect space for your media components while keeping cords neatly organized. Cabinet doors conceal the ample side cabinet storage. The Cantilever TV stand complements a ClassicFlame 25" or 26" electric fireplace insert (sold separately). Simple, hassle-free assembly with just a Phillips head screwdriver.
- Cantilever TV Stand for TVs up to 65", Embossing Oak (Electric Fireplace Insert sold separately)
- Accommodates most flat screen TVs up to 65" or up to 90 lbs.
- Open, partitioned shelf for AV components
- 2 display side cabinets include adjustable wood shelving
- Simple, hassle-free assembly with just a Phillips head screwdriver. Includes an owner's manual and easy-to-follow instructions for installation.
- Pass-through holes provide ventilation and easy wire management to hide and route wires and cables
- Concealed, soft close, 3-way adjustable euro hinged doors
- Customize your TV stand with a ClassicFlame 25" or 26" electric fireplace insert (sold separately)
- Assembly required - easy to follow instructions included
- Supports flat screen TVs up to 65" in size
|Product Width (in)
|Product Depth (in)
|Product Height (in)
|Product Weight (lb)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.