Get all the charm of shabby chic décor with this TV stand and electric fireplace. The Weathered White finish on real wood veneer and solids, sliding barn doors and kickout hearth make this TV stand a country inspired piece. Use the open center media shelf and two side cabinets with a total of four adjustable shelves to store all your media components and entertainment accessories. This TV stand accommodates most flat screen TVs up to 70" and up to 105 lbs.
- Hogan TV Stand for TVs up to 70", Weathered White (Electric Fireplace sold separately)
- Shabby chic design with a kickout hearth and Weathered White finish on real wood veneer and solids
- Sliding barn doors with plank detail
- Customize your TV stand with a ClassicFlame 25" or 26" electric fireplace insert (sold separately)
- Accommodates most flat screen TVs up to 70" and up to 105 lbs.
- Simple, hassle-free assembly with just a Phillips head screwdriver
- Includes an owner's manual and easy-to-follow instructions for installation
- Pass-through holes provide ventilation and easy wire management to hide and route wires and cables
- Assembly required - easy to follow instructions included
- Supports flat screen TVs up to 70" in size
|Product Width (in)
|Product Depth (in)
|Product Height (in)
|Product Weight (lb)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.