Create a striking focal point with the Berkeley TV stand for TVs up to 80" and up to 155 lbs. This Spanish Gray TV stand with Antique Black hardware features clean lines for a modern look. Store media components and accessories in the two side cabinets with adjustable shelves and glass doors. Customize your TV stand with a ClassicFlame 42" electric fireplace insert (sold separately).
- Berkeley TV Stand for TVs up to 80", Spanish Gray (Electric Fireplace Insert sold separately)
- Customize your TV stand with a ClassicFlame 42" electric fireplace insert (sold separately)
- Accommodates most flat screen TVs up to 80" and up to 155 lbs.
- Simple, hassle-free assembly with just a Phillips head screwdriver- includes an owner s manual and easy-to-follow instructions for installation
- Pass-through holes provide ventilation and easy wire management to hide and route wires and cables
- Modern design with a Spanish Gray finish and Antique Black hardware
- Convenient side storage cabinets with adjustable shelves behind glass front doors
- 1 year limited warranty
- Wirelessly stream audio from any Bluetooth® enabled device
- Assembly required - easy to follow instructions included
|Product Width (in)
|Product Depth (in)
|Product Height (in)
|Product Weight (lb)
All Media Consoles and Wall Units
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.