The Heathrow TV stand with speakers delivers everything you need to entertain in your home. Experience rich sound from the integrated Bell'O Digital sound system with (2) 4" main speakers, (2) 1" tweeters and forward facing passive bass ports. The speakers allow you to play sound from your TV and wirelessly stream audio from any Bluetooth® enabled device in the room. Storage options include an open center media shelf and two side cabinets with adjustable shelves. The Tifton Oak finish on real wood veneer and solids, metallic hardware, stile feet and glass-front doors with decorative mullions make this contemporary piece an elegant addition to your home. This TV stand accommodates most flat screen TVs up to 80" and up to 155 lbs. Customize your TV stand with a ClassicFlame 25" or 26" electric fireplace insert (sold separately).
- Heathrow TV Stand with Two Speakers for TVs up to 80", Tifton Oak (Electric Fireplace sold separately)
- Accommodates most flat screen TVs up to 80" and up to 155 lbs.
- Experience rich sound from the integrated Bell'O Digital sound system with (2) 4" main speakers, (2) 1" tweeters and forward facing passive bass ports
- Wirelessly stream audio from any Bluetooth® enabled device anywhere in the room
- Connect your TV, via the back panel, to listen to TV audio through the speakers
- Contemporary design with a Tifton Oak finish on real wood veneer and solids, Dark Brushed Nickel hardware, stile feet and glass-front doors with decorative metal mullions
- Open media shelf for AV components
- Two side cabinets with long decorative handles and one adjustable shelf each
- Wirelessly stream audio from any Bluetooth® enabled device
- Assembly required - easy to follow instructions included
- Remote contol for added convenience
- Supports flat screen TVs up to 80" in size
|Product Width (in)
|Product Depth (in)
|Product Height (in)
|Product Weight (lb)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.