Easily improve the character of any room with this sleek, Helen wall hanging electric fireplace that provides supplemental zone heating for up to 400 square feet. Installation options include building this fireplace into your wall or simply mounting to the wall. This electric fireplace features Spectrafire® flame effect technology, displaying three blue and three amber flame effect brightness settings that can be set to get the look of a modern gas fire or a cozy wood burning fire. These flame effects dance over a realistic log set, modern white rocks or crystals, and can be used with or without heat for year-round ambiance. Activate the decorative uplights to enjoy amber, blue, amber and blue, and color cycling display options. You can conveniently control these and the other functions from the comfort of your favorite chair with the included remote control.
- Helen 48" Wall Mounted Electric Fireplace, Black
- Black finish
- 4,600 BTU heater provides supplemental zone heating for up to 400 square feet
- Flame effect can be operated with or without heat, providing the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long
- Spectrafire® flame effect technology offers three blue and three amber flame effect options to create the perfect ambiance
- Two installation options: build into the wall or mount to the wall with the included wall mount
- Includes an owner's manual and easy-to-follow instructions for installation
- Digital thermostat allows you to decide the temperature of your room
- 4,600 BTU fireplace heats rooms up to 400 ft
- Assembly required - easy to follow instructions included
- Remote contol for added convenience
- Spectrafire® flame effect with 3 blue and 3 amber brightness options
|Product Width (in)
|Product Depth (in)
|Product Height (in)
|Product Weight (lb)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.