Elijah accomplishes what many reclining styles cannot: comfort and fashion. Its extremely soft automotive-style bucket seats, extended footrests, and generously padded arms provide lasting comfort while the sleek shape and heavy-thread stitching exhibit stylish design. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position with the touch of a button.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
43"H x 89"W x 39"D Seating Area Dimensions
19"SH × 63"SW × 22"SD × 26"AH
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- The lay-flat mechanism will accommodate occupants weighing up to 300 pounds.
- Extended footrest.
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrests, and adjust the lumbar supports.
- On styles with arms, a home feature returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions.
- A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms.
- Power to the USB port is activated only when the port is in use.
||88" 88 INH
||40" 40 INH
||43" 43 INH
||71" (180.3 cm)
||8" (20.3 cm)
||Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests and Lumbar
||Power, Layflat, USB Port, Power Headrest, Power Lumbar
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Control Type 4
||60.58 cu ft (1.7 m 3 )
||330 lb (148.5 kg) 330 lb
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.