Dimension and character highlights a modern silhouette. Contoured seating and padded footrests provide extreme comfort and the pillow pad armrests and subtle back wings give Miller's silhouette dimension and character. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and a dual power button allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
43"H x 86"W x 42"D Seating Area Dimensions
20"SH × 66"SW × 21"SD × 27"AH
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Upholstery Material: Leather/Vinyl
- Lay-flat mechanisms will accommodate occupants weighing up to 300 pounds.
- Extended footrests.
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrests, and adjust the lumbar supports.
- On styles with arms, a home feature returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions.
- A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms.
- Power to the USB port is activated only when the port is in use.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.