- Cherry Bordeaux finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed. Features raised panel doors and drawers with antique brass door pulls.
- Finished on all sides for flexible placement in the room.
- A special feature of this Hide-A-Bar™ console is a fixed bottle opener, removable catch basket, and the towel bar attached to the inside of the cabinet's center doors.
- The top surface slides open to reveal a granite work surface and a removable ice sink.
- Includes wooden stemware racks and one adjustable wood shelf on each side. The center of the cabinet offers additional room for storage.
- Holds up to 28 wine bottles in the two-tiered nested bottle storage drawers with smooth running metal slides.
- Pad-Lock™ metal shelf clips.
- Locking doors. The two front side doors lock for added security.
- Adjustable levelers under all corners. INT1019
- Overall Width: 60.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 40.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 20.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 210.0009 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 62.500 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 23.000 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 43.500 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 253.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Wine & Spirits
- Wood Finish: Cherry Bordeaux
- Levelers: 4
- Total Number of Drawers: 2
- Total Number of Shelves: 3
- Total Number of Doors: 4
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 27.770 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 36.180 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 080080
- UPC: 020867126934
- Tariff Code: 9403.60
|Number of Doors
|Number of Drawers
|Number of Shelves
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.