- Dark Caramel finish on select hardwoods and veneers with a hand-forged, lightly distressed iron leg base. The natural beauty of the wood grain is accentuated by a soft patina created from a waxy, caramel lacquer.
- This cabinet is finished on all sides for versatile placement in the room.
- When the upper door is pulled down the top panel flips up, exposing a prep surface and storage area with a mirrored back.
- Locking doors with distinctive iron finished bar pulls secure your spirits.
- Wood stemware racks hold up to 18 large wine glasses.
- Five adjustable wine shelves store up to 20 bottles of wine. Each shelf is reversible so that it can be used as a flat storage surface.
- Pad-Lock metal shelf clips lock the shelves into place. Continuous holes are included for maximum shelf adjustment.
- Adjustable floor levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
- Some assembly required. INT0418
- Overall Width: 36.750 (inch)
- Overall Height: 50.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 19.250 (inch)
- Product Weight: 199.9990 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 39.750 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 22.000 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 46.250 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 217.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Wine & Spirits
- Levelers: 4
- Total Number of Shelves: 5
- Total Number of Doors: 2
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 20.460 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 23.400 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 080080
- UPC: 020867091072
- Tariff Code: 9403.60
- ISTA Test Report: PASSED ISTA 1D ON 2/13/18
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.