- This metal bar cabinet features an aluminum exterior sheeting with faux rivet detailing.
- This cabinet is finished on all sides for versatile placement in the room. The unique hand-wrapped finish is heavily distressed with scratches, light and deep dents for an aged appearance .
- Includes four casters that allow it to be easily moved to any place in the room.
- When the upper door is pulled down the top panel raises up, exposing a mirrored prep surface and storage area with a mirrored back.
- One accessory drawer for ample utensil storage.
- Two hinged, metal doors with lock in lower cabinet feature distinctive circular inset metal pulls and can be secured with a decorative metal catch.
- Two adjustable shelves with metal stemware rack hold up to 18 large wine glasses.
- Five adjustable shelves store up to 20 bottles of wine.
- Two additional adjustable shelves.
- Continuous holes included for maximum shelf adjustment.
- Some assembly required. INT1018
- Overall Width: 39.250 (inch)
- Overall Height: 53.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 22.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 283.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 42.250 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 26.000 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 57.000 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 347.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Wine & Spirits
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 26.480 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 36.230 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 080080
- UPC: 020867096138
- Tariff Code: 9403.20
- ISTA Test Report: PASSED ISTA TEST 1D 2/26/19
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.