- Weathered grey finish on uniquely characterized, dissimilar select hardwoods is distressed for an aged appearance and features contrasting metal components finished in aged iron.
- A sliding metal door reveals an interior storage area with two removable shelves.
- Hanging metal stemware behind the sliding metal door holds up to six large wine glass.
- Two wooden drawers with wooden drawer slides.
- Removable wine rack in the lower cabinet holds up to nine bottles. INT1018
- Overall Width: 44.500 (inch)
- Overall Height: 44.500 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 21.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 181.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 46.000 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 22.000 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 46.000 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 198.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Wine & Spirits
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 24.060 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 26.930 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 080080
- UPC: 020867096169
- Tariff Code: 9403.20
- ISTA Test Report: PASSED ISATA 1D ON 2/7/19
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.