A new spin on a classic look, the Kimberly High Leg Reclining Chair combines timeless style with modern reclining technology. Simply push back to enjoy two positions of instant reclining comfort. With its softly-tailored wing back, padded rolled arms and graceful cabriole legs, Kimberly can be dressed up for traditional décors or go casual for a more laid-back look.
Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.
- Push-back recliner with the elegance of a stationary chair
- Wing back
- Padded rolled arms
- Decorative cabriole wood legs
- High-quality solid foam back gives it a clean, structured look
- 2-position reclining mechanism
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Special financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|USB Charging Port
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||29.5W x 37.5D x 41H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.