The Aireloom Onyx Preferred Bellflower Luxetop™ Plush Mattress combines advanced supportive features to guarantee comfort and a superior sleeping experience. The Bellflower first boasts the innovative and cooling Tencel® New Age fabric which is supple and smooth to the touch. Underneath the surface is a blend of groundbreaking materials like Airebraid™ Performance Fabric, Talalay Latex, and Aireluxe™ foams for ultimate comfort. The Bellflower also features the Patented Aireloom Lift™,a slim sleep chamber crafted in between the Pocket-Flex micro coils and mattress top. The Aireloom Lift™ was created to allow every element of the mattress to better support your unique body shape while simultaneously improving airflow. Finally, the Bellflower displays the patented Aireloom plaid look and refined tailoring, and it is available in Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King and California King sizes.
- Tencel Panel Ultra conforming knit panel is made with breathable Tencel. This panel is eco-friendly and incredibly soft to the touch.
- Talalay Latex This hypoallergenic foam has an open cell structure that allows ventilation and even heat distribution.
- Aireluxe A unique foam which conforms to your body and aligns your spine to minimize sleep disturbances.
- Organic Cotton Eight pounds of breathable cotton upholstery allows for natural airflow and softness.
- Micro Coils Indulge in two layers of 19 gauge micro coils increases coil count and brings support to the comfort layers.
- Airebraid The temperature regulating Airebraid Performance Fabric allows for free air circulation in every direction.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.